Friday, February 4, 2011

home

Home is where the heart is...

Just had kinda conversation about the place that we'll miss so much, a place where we belong. And then, we reach the point that make me wondering where the place that I belong is. Is it my house right now? Well, it's just house, not home. So I guess even the house I live in is not a place where I belong.



A chair is still a chair
Even when there's no one sittin' there

But a chair is not a house

And a house is not a home

When there's no one there to hold you tight

And no one there you can kiss goodnight

A room is a still a room

Even when there's nothin' there but gloom

But a room is not a house
And a house is not a home

When the two of us are far apart

And one of us has a broken heart


(Luther Vandross, A House Is Not A Home)

No comments:

Post a Comment