Sunday, May 1, 2011

serenaded by Sinatra's songs

Fly me to the moon
let me play among the stars
let me see what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars

In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby kiss me

Fill my heart with song
and let me sing for evermore
you are all I long for
all I worship and adore

In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

(Frank Sinatra, Fly Me to the Moon)

First of May.
Oh damn
It's May already?

Why February can not last forever? I love this February, a lot. Love it so much more than I love last November. What was happening on last November? Temper Trap concert. The concert was so darn sweet. And after that, I went to Amadeus at FX. I love Amadeus. I love the menu, I love the place, I (kinda) like the music played there, and I love the moment. And they played this song, Fly Me to the Moon by Sinatra. Damn. Made my night perfect.

And what was happening on February? Sweetness. Many sweet things happened on February. And one of them happened at Amadeus too. Serenaded by the song of Louis Armstrong, A Kiss to Build a Dream On. I really love this place. Many good and sad things happened at this place.

May, please be sweet and easy on me. But at least I know one of my best friend canceled her plan to move to Aussie this May. God, it's a sweet relief. When she said she will be going, I know I had teary eyes. Look at her and said "Yah Mira, I need you to be by my side, at least three more months".
Then she replied "Maybe you should find another friend you can talk to"

Yeah right, like hell I will have a friend like her. That time I hate her husband who asked her to move to Aussie. But last week she said she will stay until the next three months. And I'm so glad. How glad? So damn glad. I know I can through this with her. Oh crap, do I sound like a lesbian now? But truth written, I need her, a lot.

So May, please be nice, sweet and easy on me.

Once I get you up there, where the air is rarefied
We'll just glide, starry-eyed
Once I get you up there I'll be holding you so very near
You may hear angels cheer, 'cause we're together
(Frank Sinatra, Come Fly With Me)


Fly with you?
Definitely and absolutely I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment