Friday, August 24, 2012

Green: Death of the Forest

I love animals. Not all of them, not most of them. Just some of them, the tamed ones. But I never really like insect, reptile and primate. Even people said we have many things in common with them, but still, it can't make me love them. I don't love primate. I don't find they're cute or adorable.
But I joined Greenpeace a couple months ago when they showed me about dying orang utans. When they showed me the picture of many dying orang utans, they bought me. Those pictures were tearing my heart. Fuck. Human is the most selfish creatures that God created. Sometimes I wonder why God created human at the first place. They tend to destroy anything. Wait, I'm a human too. So, okay, WE tend to destroy anything.
So when I did some blogwalking at the office, I found this link:
this link consists of an article about the impact of deforestation and exploitation of natural resources in Indonesia. My fucking country. Well, if you don't want to read the long post, please click this link, and see the animal cruelty happened in Indonesia. You can download the movie (about 45 minutes long) or see the trailer (1 minute only)
Green is the name of Orang Utans here by the way.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
What's on your fucking mind, people????
Then here comes the mindfuck, when I see the list of the companies which are responsible for this deforestation, I noticed that my cousin is the member of the Board of Directors at that fucking company. Yeah dumbass, if you noticed about this and you still work there, well let hell burns you to ashes. I don't give a shit if you're gay or you're a sex terrorist, or you're an atheist, or anything you want to be. But please do not ever hurt others. Others means not only other people, but also other creatures, you smartass!
I know, we humans need to do some deforestation, need to exploitate the natural resources. I know it, I'm fully aware about this. But how could we, the creatures that has gift so-called heart, don't feel a single fucking thing when hurt others. I know that the earth is getting older, and it causes the climate change. But still most of heartless and brainless people don't give a single fuck about how to take care of this mother earth. Okay now, even NASA already landed on Mars, and tweet a single thing about anything happed there, but still.
WE ONLY HAVE ONE PLANET TO LIVE IN.
See the movie (I just found out, someone already uploaded it on Youtube), imagine that you were Green. And see how we screwed. Fucked up.

2 comments:

  1. My anger could kill people when it comes to this issue. I can't imagine what kind of life they're living in. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we kill people who are too arrogant to care about nature, maybe we would kill more than half of our population.
    But yes, sometimes I imagine about it anyway

    ReplyDelete