Monday, June 10, 2013

The Only Thing I Regret

I did many miserable things, people did many miserable things to me too.

I made my mistakes.

I made many sins.

I had my lowest points. My world turned upside down.

But it doesn't mean you may judge me, blame it all to me.

Matter of fact, who are you anyway, bitches?

I didn't regret anything happened in my life. Oh wrong, I regret one thing.

I regret that I had to meet you. If I could turn back time, I didn't want to get acquainted with you.

You know what, the path chose me in so many ways.

I was miserable back then, but I am so over the moon right now.

The path that hurt me a few years ago lead me to the moment I love the most. Now I'm having the time of my life.

So, who's laughing me now? Not me. Cause I grab my happiness not to prove anything to anyone. Maybe you are the one who's laughing right now. Laughing at yourself, at your lamest jokes.

Yes, you're so dead to me.

Macem hidup lo betul aja, nyet.

No comments:

Post a Comment