Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Daydream Believer

Hey Michael Kienzy...

I just read your blog, I mean, read it deeply. I never read your blog that deep before. But today, I read all the lines, each of phrase, nice one, mate...

Anyway...

Because of your blog, I just feel like be reminded about the dreams i want to reach, desperately. You remind me of how i wanna be the idealized version of me, the new me, the totally new me...

I hate being me lately. Everything fell out of place. Almost all of the aspect of my life. Financially, love life, friendship, career, anything... And I feel like I don't want to do something bout this, I'm so effortless to fix it. I want to do nothing. I just want to lay down on the grass, shined by the heat of the sun, watered by the rain, blend with the mother earth.

Vanish

Disappear into the air...

Dammit, I want the tough version of me, the daydream believer!


No comments:

Post a Comment