Sunday, March 21, 2010

I could see God smiles at me :-)

Have you ever ever wonder how much God love you?
I often wonder about that, all the time...
I mean, how could God still love me, even when I leave God just to save my pride?
How could God love me even when I curse God to hell? (I know it sounds silly, but I did)
How could God still love me even I lose my faith in Him?

If you ask me how I could know God still love me,
well maybe I'm idiot, but not that idiot to not realize God loves me more than anything else in this darn world, fufufu...
People come and go, but God stay here,
embrace me so tight

God still let me breathe,
still give me strength even when I thought I don't have it anymore
God still give me nice people around me,
people who will take care of me when I don't want to do it anymore...

When God takes the one I loved, God gives me another one
When God takes something from me, then gives me the better thing for me...
Such a generous dude, isn't He? ;-)

God, even You're so damn high above,
I know You still smile for me
Please stay there,
I will smile for You too!

No comments:

Post a Comment