Wednesday, October 31, 2012

T. I. - Get Back Up (Feat. Chris Brown)


This is the song that made me wanna buy the album. Listened to this song over and over again. Ah T.I., you are one of the reasons why I still love rap music. You are the King of South, and no one will take that crown from you for sure.

And when they push you down, you got to get back up
(I'm only human dawg)
And when they push you down, you got to get back up
(I'm just a human dawg)

Brush the dirt off your jersey then go for the cup
Or the trophy or the ring, champion no matter what
Cause when you got the belt and the ring
People with ya popping bottles, taking pictures look around
As soon as you fall down all the haters pass a judgement
Surprise, I’m here to show that I’ma rise above this

No comments:

Post a Comment